About Electric Underfloor Heating Systems
The basis of electric underfloor heating systems is to provide heating by laying electric heating cables on the ground. The system is made by laying electrical heating cables under the floor covering and then covering it with the desired floor covering material.
As a top floor material, any material is used without restrictions. Marble, tile, ceramic, wood and parquet etc. It can be applied under floor coverings such as floor coverings, it is very advantageous in this respect. The usage areas of electric floor heating systems are quite wide. It can be used for underfloor heating of indoor or outdoor spaces by being partially or completely furnished. For example, it is used for heating all or part of living spaces such as houses, residences and villas, heating the soil in greenhouses and gardens, heating baths, indoor swimming pools, mosques or large halls.
Advantages of Electric Underfloor Heating System
Electric underfloor heating systems are easier to use and more advantageous than conventional heating systems. Namely;
- Electric underfloor heating systems are controlled systems. It is controlled by thermostats and automatically stops when it reaches the desired temperature.
- Electric floor heating systems do not cause excessive temperature differences in the space due to the way they are laid. Every place is heated equally and there are no temperature differences in the environment. In this respect, they are quite balanced systems.
- Electric underfloor heating systems are low-grade heating. In other words, while the temperature should be +50-80 degrees in the radiator in classical systems, it is between +35-40 degrees in this system.
- The temperature of each room in residences can be controlled by thermostats. Rooms can be heated more or less when desired. Unused rooms can be disabled.
- Partial use is possible. In other words, the electric floor heating system can only be installed in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Since it is controlled consumption, the total consumption cost is low.
- In conventional heating systems, the decrease in humidity in the air causes conditions such as dust and mite formation. However, electric underfloor heating systems are more advantageous in this regard. Dust and mite formation is at minimum level. The air is more homogeneous and healthy.
- It does not require special installation or infrastructure, the house’s own electrical system is sufficient.
- When necessary, it can be laid horizontally as well as vertically on the wall.
- It is easy to lay, it can be laid in a maximum of 3 days.
- Maintenance free. Floor heating systems are practical and clean as they do not require maintenance due to their structure.
- It does not create dead spaces caused by radiators in certain parts of the house like classical heating systems. It offers more usage areas.
- Electric underfloor heating systems are long-lasting. Average durability life is 60 years.
- They are safe systems and there is no fire hazard.
- The system has no noise and therefore works without disturbing anyone.
- Electric underfloor heating systems are floor heating systems that are increasingly used in terms of comfort and advantages.
To get information about electric underfloor heating systems and to find out the prices of these systems, you can check our Electric Underfloor Heating Systems .