Plate Barrel Heaters are specifically designed to heat soaps, solid oils, paints, candles and oil-based materials. The design of the heater is designed for 200 lt steel barrels. The constant temperature of the heating plate is obtained using a silicon matte heater and an additional insulation to the floor panel.
It consists of steel with a thickness of 2 mm and therefore has a high degree of stability. The temperature is adjusted through a rotary controller; the two LEDs indicate the presence of the supply voltage and the operating status of the heater. Base drum heaters use a capillarant pipe thermostat from 0 ° to 150 °C.
- solid steel construction
- floor insulation
- equal heat dissipation
- easy to use
- 2 meters cable
- standard 230 V – special voltages possible
- IP40 protection
- Suitable for 200 lt barrel
- Adjustable thermostat from 0 to 150 °C
- short delivery time
All Base Barrel Heaters are supplied with 2 meter long connection cables. The supply voltage is 230 V (special voltages are possible).
Max. Temperature: 150 °C
Body material : Steel
Insulation Material : Glass Wool
Protection Class : II
Energy Cable : 2 meters
Control: Digital Control Unit with Proportional Drive
Control Range: 0 – 150 °C
Heat Zone : 1
Special Measure : Yes ( Optional )
Heat Power 230 V : 900 W
Heating Area Dimensions : Height 70 mm / Ø Top Surface 550 mm / Ø Bottom Surface 600 mm
Control Unit Dimensions : Height 105 mm – Width 280 mm
Total size : Height 105 mm – Length 880 mm – Width 600 mm
Transport and Packaging
Weight : 15kg
Box Sizes :
- Height 145 mm
- Length 950 mm
- Width 690 mm
1. Read all instructions before using the heater.
2. Unplug the power cord when not in use.
3. Do not immerse the heater in liquids.
4. Do not touch the surface of the heater during operation. After turning it off, allow the heater to cool completely before use.
5. Use the heater only for the purpose of use as described in these instructions.
6. Cut the power supply before removing the terminal cover.
7. The heater should not be used if it is damaged in any way. If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or a similarly qualified person using a special flexible cable to avoid danger.
8. The heater must be connected to the electrical source via a leakage current device or other equipment that protects against electric shock.
9. During operation, take the air out of the barrel to prevent internal pressure from forming.
Check that the voltage marked on the heater is suitable for the electricity source to which it should be connected AC (Alternating Current). A suitable and approved plug for the country in which the heater is used must be plugged into the power cord by a suitable qualified person.
1. Designed for use on standard steel barrels. Do not use for plastic barrels. You can use our barrel heating jacket products for plastic barrels.
2. Set the thermostat to the required temperature.
5. Plug the heater into the power supply. The red LED indicates that it is “ready to work”.
6. The product surface will start to heat up and continue until the required temperature set by the thermostat is reached. Next, the thermostat will loop at this setting point until the setting changes or the heater leaves the power supply. During the warm-up process, the orange LED lights up.
7. Turn off the heater and lower the barrel via the appliance before emptying the contents. This will prevent the heater from getting dirty from debris.
Cleaning and storing
Always separate the heater from the power supply before cleaning. wipe the device and control unit with a damp cloth. Do not use solvents or astringents and never immerse the heater in liquid. For more information about usage or service, contact the manufacturer or supplier.