About the Product: For detailed information about our heating product for preventing snow and ice on roofs, you can visit our address https://www.isitmax.com/kar-eritme-cati-oluk-isitma/ . This page shows a heating set in pre-prepared roof gutter and streams ready for installation.
Snow and ice prevention solutions can cover a wide range of usage areas on the roofs of villas, residences, commercial buildings, public institutions or industrial buildings. Grooves and streams from these areas appear in the following ways.
Residential Type Guluk heating: Metal or plastic grooves are located on the outside of the structure with hanger apparatus. This area, called cold roof, is one of the most common areas of ice barrier. The re-freezing of melting snow waters in the guluk causes structural damages with the prevention of drainage and the expansion caused by the water that melts and freezes again and again. Structural damages can most manifest themselves as taking water in, bending in the gutes or even falling. The widths of residential-type grooves are usually between 10cm and 20cm. Heating cables for groove heating are used independently in the groove in a single row or in a parallel two-row form with the assembly accessory. Accessories can be glued to the groove base with special silicones or used freely. The heating cable used in the system is the HMax series; Hmax30 (metal grooves) and HMax20 (Pvc grooves) are self-regulated heating cables. Hmax series cables do not require a temperature regulator and control panel. Optionally, more precise temperature control can be evaluated in the desired projects. The Receiver is responsible for the installation of heating cables and mounting accessories as shown in the installation manual. All products are shipped ready for installation.
Commercial and Industrial Groove heating: Roofs with large areas can have different dimensions in groove and stream widths. When planning heating in large groove areas, it should be carefully determined how many cm the distance between the cable rows (C-C range) will be. This measure is also important in deciding how many rows of heating cables and therefore the total required range. In the product brochure and installation manuals, the flooring plans are detailed.
When heating for drainage purposes in industrial roof grooves, the need to heat rain landing pipes should be taken into account. Heating may be preferred in all rain gutes or entrances, taking into account the risk areas that technical personnel have envisaged for the existing roof. In the same way, sufficient cable share should be left to heat the sphonic system filters. Heating in large grooves is done with Hmax series heating cables or T2MaxPro heating cables. Similar features of both cables for use in roof heating are listed below.
- Can Be Cut in The Field
- Can be used in the desired length
- Even if the cables overlap, it won’t overheat
- No external temperature regulator and control panel required (Max.16A)
- Fabrication comes with termination, it cannot be cut.
- Pre-prepared in certain lengths.
- If the cables overlap, distortions may occur due to overheating.
- It needs an external temperature regulator and control panel.
Selecting Product Variations
Gutch Breed: 30Watt/m for metal grooves and 20Watt/ meter heating cable for Pvc grooves will be added to the order.
Cable Type : You can choose Hmax heating cables or T2MaxPro. The differences between the two cables are indicated above. Hmax comes with higher-end innovations as technology, but in large areas of cost, T2MaxPro would be a more affordable option.
Temperature Control: Your roof heating system should be controlled by thermostat and sensor. At this point, different control units come to the fore.
- Ekoline Series Control Panel : It is surface mounted. It comes with a rail type digital thermostat and temperature sensor. It is shipped ready for installation with fuses and contactors of appropriate amperage according to the installed powers. The system works when the air temperature drops below +2C, and turns off when it rises above +3C. This setting is standard by default. It can be changed easily.
- Proline Series Control Panel : Even if the weather is below zero degrees, there may be no icing. In this case, the heaters will work in vain. To prevent this, an extra humidity sensor is added to the temperature sensor. It is surface mounted. The rail type digital thermostat comes with a temperature sensor and an external humidity sensor. It is shipped ready for installation with fuses and contactors of appropriate amperage according to the installed powers. When the air temperature drops below +2C and the humidity sensor detects precipitation, the system starts up, and when the temperature or humidity sensor presents appropriate values together, the system shuts down. This setting is standard by default. It can be changed easily.
- Maxline Series Control Panel : It has the same features as Proline series control panel. The temperature regulator and sensors used in the panel are EBERLE brand. Eberle comes as a set with temperature regulator , temperature sensor , humidity sensor .
Installation: Our roof heating systems and the selections are sent ready for installation. If you see fit, you can add our in-Istanbul assembly service to your order. For out-of-town applications, it may be necessary to contact our dealers and obtain exploration and assembly information.
We offer 3 guarantees for our Roofmax series product.
- 20 Years SAFEMAX Warranty: Our Roof Heating Cables (TmaxPro, Hmax) are produced with UV resistance in design and with the engineering and raw material infrastructure required for at least 30 years of outdoor operation. In case of a manufacturing defect, product replacement (construction works belong to you) or refund (up to the invoice amount) is contractually determined in line with our SafeMax Warranty procedure. We are proud that we have not had any defective products since 1995.
- Thirty-day Return Guarantee: You can return the product you purchased within 30 days in case of an unopened box, wrong order, abandoned product or a problem caused by us. Special order products are not included in this scope.
- Best Price Guarantee: As Isitex, we are very confident in our products and prices. If you want to trust us and buy the same product from us, even though we are more expensive; please let us know where you got a better price ( email@example.com ) we promise to reduce our competitor’s price to one click symbolically. If you would like more detailed information about warranties, please visit our SafeMax Page .
Note: The product you purchased is sent ready for assembly with the connections made. However, we recommend that you do not make power connections without a qualified electrician.
Note: Our RoofMax series roof heating products are suitable for use together. You can connect a different RoofMax series product to the control panel that comes with the product you purchased. Please contact us about this.