About the Product : For detailed information about our stair heating frost prevention product , please see our https://www.isitmax.com/rampa-ve-yol-isitma/ address. This page contains the information you will need before purchasing.
Note: If you want to apply your own flooring plan in areas with different isometrics in areas such as stair steps and building entrance, our product introduced on this page, the cable set that will make your work easier is introduced and sold. You can review our product https://www.isitmax.com/urun/stairs-ve-bina-girissinde-floor-heating/ for heating mattresses developed for effective heating under surface coatings such as marble / granite / ceramic etc. prepared in mattress form in certain widths and lengths. .
Heating Area Selection: Before installing a heating system, you must determine your heating area. The system will make calculations according to the heating area you have selected over the installed power in m2. In addition, explanations about the gold of the price formation fields were made. If you wish, you can get support on our phone 0850 888 8110 or on our Stair underfloor heating mattress installation manual.
Heat Power: We produce 300, 325, 350Watt / m2 powers as standard. These heat powers meet all heat power and technical specifications under the conditions of our country. We can optionally manufacture up to 500Watt / m2 power for special requirements such as heat powers, which are deemed appropriate in the technical specifications, in some parts of the Nordic countries (Russia etc.) or Eastern provinces. What heat power to choose; The thickness of the concrete thrown may vary according to geographical conditions and technical specifications. From an engineering point of view, the architectural project, local weather forecasts and floor plans are sufficient criteria to make a more accurate choice. In this direction, you can get support from ISITMAX when choosing HEAT POWER in line with the application experience we have gained from hundreds of projects in many countries, especially in our country, our weather forecasting applications and technical specifications since 1995.
Generally for heaters located 5-10cm from the surface;
You can base Istanbul, 300Watt/m2, Ankara, 325Watt/m2, Erzurum 350Watt/m2.
Temperature Control: Your underfloor heating system should be controlled by thermostat and sensor. At this point, different control units come to the fore.
- Ekoline Series Control Panel : It is surface mounted. It comes with a rail type digital thermostat and temperature sensor. It is shipped ready for installation with fuses and contactors of appropriate amperage according to the installed powers. The system works when the air temperature drops below +2C, and turns off when it rises above +3C. This setting is standard by default. It can be changed easily.
- Proline Series Control Panel : Even if the weather is below zero degrees, there may be no icing. In this case, the heaters will work in vain. To prevent this, an extra humidity sensor is added to the temperature sensor. It is surface mounted. The rail type digital thermostat comes with a temperature sensor and an external humidity sensor. It is shipped ready for installation with fuses and contactors of appropriate amperage according to the installed powers. When the air temperature drops below +2C and the humidity sensor detects precipitation, the system starts up, and when the temperature or humidity sensor presents appropriate values together, the system shuts down. This setting is standard by default. It can be changed easily.
- Maxline Series Control Panel : It has the same features as Proline series control panel. The temperature regulator and sensors used in the panel are EBERLE brand. Eberle comes as a set with temperature regulator , temperature sensor , humidity sensor, floor temperature sensor .
Connection Junction: One junction box must be used for every 15m2 heating area. Considering your total heating area, you can order the required amount of junction boxes.
Installation: Our under-concrete heating systems and the selections are sent ready for installation. If you see fit, you can add our in-Istanbul assembly service to your order. For out-of-town applications, it may be necessary to contact our dealers and obtain exploration and assembly information.
We offer 3 guarantees for our outdoor under-concrete underfloor heating product.
- 20 Years SAFEMAX Warranty: Our Under-Concrete Heating Cables (TmaxPro) for Snow and Ice Prevention are produced with the engineering and raw material infrastructure required for at least 30 years of operation under concrete in an airless and still environment. Therefore, after installation, your flooring will continue to do its job until you change it. In case of a manufacturing defect, product replacement (construction works belong to you) or refund (up to the invoice amount) is contractually determined in line with our SafeMax Warranty procedure. We are proud that we have not had any defective products since 1995.
- Thirty-day Return Guarantee: You can return the product you purchased within 30 days in case of an unopened box, wrong order, abandoned product or a problem caused by us. Special order products are not included in this scope.
- Best Price Guarantee: As Isitex, we are very confident in our products and prices. If you want to trust us and buy the same product from us, even though we are more expensive; please let us know where you got a better price ( email@example.com ) we promise to reduce our competitor’s price to one click symbolically. If you would like more detailed information about warranties, please visit our SafeMax Page .
Note: You can rotate your heating mat by cutting it or remove the cable from the conveyor belt and change its location during assembly. Even if there are slight deviations in your size, you can continue to lay.
Note: Heatingx, which has been manufacturing and installing heating cables since 1995; It offers its products as a set that is very easy to lay and hassle-free. You can easily install your system yourself or with the help of an electrician.
- Merdiven Isıtma Don Önleme Kablosu Hakkında Eski Sürüm Notları
ISITMAX Concrete Under stairs Heating Cables are used to prevent the stairs at the entrance of your commercial structure and in the open area from freezing after receiving rainfall. Meet ISITMAX’s practical and effective heating systems to prevent accidents that may happen to your visitors due to icing on the stairs!
ISITMAX Concrete Under stairs that melt snow and prevent icing Heating Cables are the most effective and economical solution to keep the stairs warm. Our advice at ISITMAX is to thermally insulate the six empty stairs and that the cable power to be installed on the stairs is higher than the cable power to be laid in the flat areas where the stairs are connected (The power difference prevents the stairs from being slippery when the flat area is clean). ISITMAX Concrete Under stairs operating at 250-300Watt/m2 Heating Cables are sufficient to heat the stairs in temperate climatic zones, while it is necessary to use power-enhanced cables on the stairs in areas where the air is harsher.
ISITMAX Concrete Under stairs Heating Cables work with thermostat and snow-ice sensors. In this way, air temperature changes are detected instantly and the system starts to work automatically.
The top of the ISITMAX Heating Cables, which are laid under concrete for frost prevention purposes, should be covered with a mortar of 5 cm, which does not contain a penetrating element. In addition, it should be remembered that if there is a banister or it will be included in the staircase, enough space should be left at the edges of the stairs.
ISITMAX Concrete Under-Staircase Heating Cables, which make life easier especially for those living in cold climatic zones, will contribute to the safe use of the stairs of your commercial structure for years without causing accidents!