Boru Isıtma Ceketi
Portable Pipe Heating Jacket
Heatingx Pipe Heating Jackets give you a safe, effective and super fast alternative to expensive and complex systems. Perfect for use in situations where your heat trace operation is inadequate or where installation is difficult. Heating jackets simply and quickly wrap around pipes wherever low temperatures affect the raw material and cause it to solidify and can be installed in seconds by a worker.
With three different sizes and connectable sections, they work with straight and curved pipes as well as valves, instruments and complex manifold systems. Effective at temperatures as low as -40°C, they keep compressors and pumps running so you can continue these important maintenance tasks. The potential cost savings are huge.
Pipe and Valves
All of our pipe heaters are extremely portable and lightweight, making them extremely easy to quickly install in any pipework, making them instantly effective. Available in 110v and 230v versions, they can be used anywhere, making the job much more efficient.
Tubular heaters do not require any additional equipment to operate, you can simply plug them in and start heating your pipes right away, saving you time and money.
All of our pipe heating jackets are guaranteed for 2 years, so in the unlikely event that something goes wrong, you can request a replacement.
- Voltage Options110VAC, 230VAC
- Operating Temperature Ta -40°C to +60°C
- Ingress Protection IP65
- Temperature Classification T5
- Product Warranty 2 years
- Operates at temperatures as low as -40°C
- tough and durable
- Extremely portable and lightweight
- Quick and easy to install
- Different size options – 400mm, 700mm and 1000mm
- 110V and 230V versions available
- Self-regulating heat output
- No additional equipment required
- Options allow almost any size pipe
- Suitable for straight or curved piping