HMax self-regulated heating cables are designed to provide freezing protection for metallic and non-metallic pipes. Whether the application is a small project or a complex network, it is easy to design an electric heat trace system with the HMax heater cable. Please follow the link https://www.isitmax.com/exproof-atex/ for hazardous area classification (Exproof, Atex).
• Frost protection or low temperature maintenance
• Metallic or non-metallic pipes, tanks and equipment
• Sewer pipes, suction and drain lines
• Water meters and external pipes/taps
• Water pipes in unsymberated areas
• Sprinkler Systems
Note: For a complete installation, you should make pipe heat insulation.
- Wattage at 10C : 10Watt/m, 20Watt/m, 30Watt/m
- Network: 230V Ac
- Maximum Energy Temperature: 65C
- Maximum EnergyLess Strength Temperature: 85C
- Classification: T-6 ( 85C )
- Document: CE, EAC
- Conductive 2×0.75 mm², 2×1.5mm² or 2×2.5mm²
- Strong outer layer and flexible structure
- Cutable cable
- Easy connection
- Integrated cold tip
- Orders can be placed at 20 W/m, 30 W/m or 40 W/m. Different powers are optional
- 230 V standard (24 V, 115 V and 400 V optional)
It is designed to maintain temperatures above 150 C. It is used in heat trace applications of refrigeration industry and industrial organizations. It can maintain its flexibility at -70C.
Cable Structure: double conductive + silicone insulation or high temperature silicone insulation