TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF SYSTEM COMPONENTS:
In order for the system components to work in harmony; All components (heating cables, digital thermostats, sensors and mounting elements) must be sold by the same vendor. This situation should be documented with the approval of the manufacturer.
DEFINITION, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE SYSTEM:
• System; It provides total or partial heating with floor heating, which is the most ideal type of heating in indoor environments (home, office, etc.).
• The main components of the system; heating cables, associated mounting elements and thermostats and sensors (sensor)
• Heat insulation must be used under the heating cables in the system. For this purpose, at least 6 mm thick IzoMax Teknik insulation mat will be used.
• System; It will be designed and applied to operate fully automatically in order to provide heating in the areas where it will be installed. For this purpose; heating cables to be laid in the relevant area; by means of the thermostat and the sensors (sensors) connected to them, where the weather conditions change.
It will be activated in certain situations and will be automatically deactivated after completing its task.
DESIGN AND INSTALLATION OF THE SYSTEM:
• System; It will be calculated and applied to provide the heating power (100 – 240W/m2) specified in the project.
• The contractor company will prepare the application projects and submit them to the approval of the control organization, together with their calculations, before starting the work. Preparation of application projects is included in the contract unit prices, no additional fee will be paid.
• All assembly equipment, consumables and accessories that may be required for system assembly are within the scope of the contractor company. Even if they are not shown in the project, no additional fee will be paid for these materials.
• The contractor is responsible for the compliance of the entire system with technical requirements.
• The Contractor is responsible for the protection of the cables, their protection from the construction environment, and their proper assembly. The contractor is responsible for finding and implementing related solutions.
HEATER CABLE FEATURES:
• Heating cables will be double core and screened, the conductor (heater) core is polyethylene (XLPE) and the outside is PVC coated type, specially produced for this purpose.
• At the beginning of the heating cables, there will be a 3 m long cold end (supply cable) installed at the production stage for the purpose of feeding with electricity.
• The cables will be suitable to be fed with 220 – 230 V phase voltage.
• Cable power must be 17 W/m and cable diameter must be 7 mm maximum.
• The outer insulation (PVC) strength of the cables will be 90ºC and above, the operating temperature will be 65ºC and the deformation force will be 2000 N and above.
• Cables will have GOST, CE, IEC-800 certificates regarding production and use.
• Cables will be sold with a factory warranty of 20 (twenty) years against manufacturing defects and this will be documented by the manufacturer.
THERMOSTAT AND SENSORS (SENSOR):
• Thermostats; It is designed to detect the temperature instantly and will control the system according to the temperature value and the requested room temperature. Thermostats will be digital.
• Thermostat; It should be selected in a way that can control the ambient and floor temperature.
• Thermostat; It should have a digital screen and all information should be able to be obtained from this screen.
• The sensors must be 16 kohm NTC and must be placed on the ground.
ELECTRICAL AND CONTROL PANEL FEATURES:
• The control panel and all the switchgear in it must comply with the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization and Tedaş specifications.
• All switchgear materials to be used in the panel will have CE and TSE certificates.
• The panel will have a polyester body and surface-mounted.
• There will be a main breaking fuse suitable for the power of the panel inside the panel.
• There will be fuses suitable for cable power for each heating cable in the panel.
• There will be a residual current relay suitable for the panel power in the panel.
• The panel size will be chosen in such a way that it can comfortably accommodate switchgear materials, thermostats and equipment.
GENERAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
• Heating cables must be used as recommended by the manufacturer and must be connected to the mains supply by an authorized electrician.
• Heating cables must be protected against excessive tension and pressure.
• The area under the heating cable should be clean and free of sharp objects.
• The bending diameter of the heating cable should not be less than 6 times its own diameter.
• Heating cables should not be laid in such a way that they touch each other and cross each other.
• The shield of heating cables must be grounded in accordance with local electrical codes.
• Heating cables must not be cut or shortened and the heating cable connection area must not be subjected to tension.
• After the cable is laid and after the concrete is poured, the ohm value of the heating cables and the insulation should be measured in both. The Ohm value of the wires must be the same as the value shown on the cold wire/heat wire connection: -5 to +10%
• At low temperatures, the heating cable may harden and be difficult to work with. The cable should not be laid below -5ºC.
• The heating cable must be laid on the whole area with equal spacing. Areas where pipes will not be laid (bath tub, cabinet, etc.) should be marked.
• Locating strips should be used to ensure easy and perfect laying of heating cables.
• The sensor cable must be protected with a pipe (min Ø10 mm) that can be used as a sheath. At the open end of the cable coil, the end of the pipe placed between the cables should be closed to prevent concrete fluid from entering.
• Vehicles etc. while pouring concrete. Special care must be taken to ensure that the heating cables are not damaged by objects.
• Concrete sharp stones etc. should not contain.
WARRANTY AND OTHER MATTERS
• The warranty of the heating cables should be at least 20 (twenty) years. Warranty period for thermostats and switchgear should be at least 2 (two) years.
• If the warranty certificate for the system is filled out completely, a maintenance guarantee as long as the cable life should be given by the manufacturer.
• A maintenance guarantee of 20 (twenty) years should be given for the system.
• The implementation of the system should be done under the supervision of the electrical engineers of the implementing company.
• In the event of a malfunction in the cables, the technical equipment that locates the fault pointwise and the technical personnel who will repair the cable and enable it to be reactivated must be present within the company.
• The heating system can be designed as divided into zones. In this case; desired area works, other areas should be kept closed.
• Electronic temperature control should be done on the heated surface.
• No modification or destruction should be made on the ground.
• There should be no temperature differences in the heated area, the entire heated surface should be at the same temperature.
The systems will be delivered in working condition, together with all their equipment, and fully tested. The protection of all equipment of the system before, during and after the application, the protection of the cables etc. operations are within the scope of the contractor