About the Product: For detailed information about our heating product for preventing snow and ice on roofs, you can visit our address https://www.isitmax.com/kar-eritme-cati-oluk-isitma/ . This page shows the pre-prepared roof edge heating kit for heating purposes, ready for installation.
Snow and ice prevention solutions can cover a wide range of usage areas on the roofs of villas, residences, commercial buildings, public institutions or industrial buildings. Roof eaves from these areas appear in the following figures.
Sloped roofs without corrugations: In regions with heavy snowfall, the snow accumulating on the roof poses a danger. Ice masses falling from adjacent structures and structures at different heights pose serious risks in terms of life and property safety. On metal clamped roofs, it is recommended to make heating with the eave length of 100 cm along with the snow trap. The collection of snow behind the eaves, which is called the hot roof, ensures that the snow accumulated in the eaves is melted and evacuated without ice.
Corrugated and low-pitched roofs: If the snow falling on residential or industrial roofs reaches the gutters over the roof and drainage cannot be provided, ice formation begins. The covered gutters and the snow that continues to come from the roof surface enter into an irreversible formation and begin to damage. The continuation of this process over and over causes the gutters on residential roofs to deform, bend, and in some cases, dislodge and fall with the weight of the snow on them. On industrial roofs, on the other hand, ice expanding in hidden creeks can cause structural damage, causing water ingress, deterioration of insulation, etc. In such cases, heating in gutters, downpipes and eaves is recommended.
Selecting Product Variations
Our eaves heating product; It is sent with different accessories for metal roofs or shingle coatings. When the roof covering is selected, the accessories of the relevant product will be included in the box. The same heating cable ( T2MaxPro ) is used in the system. It has been designed to perform its function without loss of performance on your roof for many years with its design that is resistant to UV, high heat output and double-conductor single point feeding convenience.
Cable Quantity Selection
- On metal roofs, you should use 8 meters of cable per m2.
- On shingle roofs, you should use 6 meters of cable per m2.
In order for the heating cable to work, you must supply electricity to it. T2MaxPro heating cables are cut in certain lengths and added to the box ready for installation together with a 3 meter cold feed end. This means that you can place the heating cables on the edge of the roof with connection accessories as shown in the installation manual, and connect the cable ends to your supply junction boxes (your electrician will put junction boxes to connect the cables when energy is delivered to the roof).
Heating cables placed on the eaves surface are available to go to the control panel with junction box connection. Your panel is equipped with a temperature regulator and a temperature sensor, which are necessary for you to control the system. The control panel suitable for the selected cable quantity will be added to your order with all connections made.
Temperature Control: Your roof heating system should be controlled by thermostat and sensor. At this point, different control units come to the fore.
- Ekoline Series Control Panel : It is surface mounted. It comes with a rail type digital thermostat and temperature sensor. It is shipped ready for installation with fuses and contactors of appropriate amperage according to the installed powers. The system works when the air temperature drops below +2C, and turns off when it rises above +3C. This setting is standard by default. It can be changed easily.
- Proline Series Control Panel : Even if the weather is below zero degrees, there may be no icing. In this case, the heaters will work in vain. To prevent this, an extra humidity sensor is added to the temperature sensor. It is surface mounted. The rail type digital thermostat comes with a temperature sensor and an external humidity sensor. It is shipped ready for installation with fuses and contactors of appropriate amperage according to the installed powers. When the air temperature drops below +2C and the humidity sensor detects precipitation, the system starts up, and when the temperature or humidity sensor presents appropriate values together, the system shuts down. This setting is standard by default. It can be changed easily.
- Maxline Series Control Panel : It has the same features as Proline series control panel. The temperature regulator and sensors used in the panel are EBERLE brand. Eberle comes as a set with temperature regulator , temperature sensor , humidity sensor .
Installation: Our roof heating systems and the selections are sent ready for installation. If you see fit, you can add our in-Istanbul assembly service to your order. For out-of-town applications, it may be necessary to contact our dealers and obtain exploration and assembly information.
We offer 3 guarantees for our Roofmax series product.
- 20 Years SAFEMAX Warranty: Our Roof Heating Cables (TmaxPro, Hmax) are produced with UV resistance in design and with the engineering and raw material infrastructure required for at least 30 years of outdoor operation. In case of a manufacturing defect, product replacement (construction works belong to you) or refund (up to the invoice amount) is contractually determined in line with our SafeMax Warranty procedure. We are proud that we have not had any defective products since 1995.
- Thirty-day Return Guarantee: You can return the product you purchased within 30 days in case of an unopened box, wrong order, abandoned product or a problem caused by us. Special order products are not included in this scope.
- Best Price Guarantee: As Isitex, we are very confident in our products and prices. If you want to trust us and buy the same product from us, even though we are more expensive; please let us know where you got a better price ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) we promise to reduce our competitor’s price to one click symbolically. If you would like more detailed information about warranties, please visit our SafeMax Page .
Note: The product you purchased is sent ready for assembly with the connections made. However, we recommend that you do not make power connections without a qualified electrician.
Note: Our RoofMax series roof heating products are suitable for use together. You can connect a different RoofMax series product to the control panel that comes with the product you purchased. Please contact us about this.