RoofMax Çatı Isıtma Sistemleri
Roof and gutter heating systems consist of roof heating cables, sensors, thermostats and connection apparatus designed to prevent the formation of icing and snow accumulations in areas such as roofs, eaves, gutters, rain gutters in general. Snow melting systems are effective in siphon drainage systems of all types of residences, historical buildings, public buildings, commercial buildings or similar places, drain pipes, critical roof edges and flat roofs.
While roof heating systems prevent the damage caused by freezing, they also prevent the relevant parts of the buildings from being damaged in terms of materials.
It basically has 3 usage areas.
- Groove heating mat (20cm, 30cm, 40cm, 50cm in stock)
- Roof Edge / Parapet (50cm and 100cm widths are stocked)
- Rain downpipe heating cable (20-30-40Watt / meter heating cables)
The system is constructed with the components of the control panel (product code: 98124), thermostat (product code: 9144), humidity sensor (product code: 9047124) depending on technical conditions. We recommend our PROMAX service for project-based applications other than ready-to-install kits.
- Power output: 300 W/m2 – 450Watt / m2
- Quick Installation: Metal Mats with Ready-to-Assemble Connections Provide Ease of Application in the Field.
- Automatic operation with temperature and humidity sensor
- Special production for each heat group and technical specification
- Suitable for all Roof Surfaces.
- Installation without drilling with metal wire. Longer life and hole-free installation compared to conventional cable systems
- Wide reference and assembly experience
- It is UV resistant and long-lasting.
- CE Certified