Electric underfloor heating; It draws attention with its fast assembly, easy control and lifetime trouble-free usage features. Although the electricity unit price is relatively high in our country, thanks to the use of electric underfloor heating applications together with smart control systems, the consumption values are decreasing and it is demanding more and more in the housing sector with the feeling of comfort it creates.
Outdoor snow ice prevention heating applications are carried out with 5 kinds of products.
- RoofMat : TmaxPro Heating cables are installed on the metal carrier mesh at regular intervals and made ready for application. Heater cables placed in the roof edge or groove in the form of mattresses are controlled by the control unit. It stands out for its economics, high heat power and wide use. Thanks to the metal mattress offered only by Isıtmax, it is guaranteed for many years of trouble-free use.
- ProMat : Heating is required to ensure the safety of life/property due to snow and icing in areas such as ramps, roads, sidewalks, building entrances etc. in the external environment. TMaxPro and T2MaxPro consist of laying our heating cables on the carrier mesh at certain intervals as fabrication. The system is controlled by temperature and humidity sensor. The control panel and all components work perfectly in harmony with the Heatmax complete product range.
- TMaxPro : You are reviewing this product. Our single-conductor, double-point-fed series-resistant heating cables have been developed to make effective heating in the most demanding heating conditions. They are our most preferred heating cables in roof heating applications with UV strength, armor options and ramp and road heating. It is the preferred reason especially in projects to be assembled into wicker equipment.
- T2MaxPro : Our dual conductive, single-point feed series resistant heating cables; It is the heating cable that we use in our ready-to-install heating solutions that appeal to the end user with its ease of installation and flexible structure. Since it provides ease of one-stop feeding, our customers can create their own heating plans or choose from ready-to-install heating sets prepared by Heatmax in advance.
- H-MaxPro : Self-regulating can be cut heating cables produced only by Isıtmax in our country. The temperature is variable thanks to the matrix structure of our cable and semiconductor polymer design. Cold areas get warmer, while hot areas get warmer. With this innovative technology, it offers unique solutions especially in rain landing pipes, pipe heating applications, cold storage sector, roof heating applications. Our H-MaxPro heating cables, which do not need a control panel and temperature regulator, are the right choice for your micro-level snow ice prevention needs. Its use in large areas may not be preferable due to installation costs.
Note: This page is prepared for our customers who sell materials, make project-based purchases or make wholesale purchases. You can look at our https://www.isitmax.com/rampa-ve-yol-isitma/ or https://www.isitmax.com/kar-eritme-cati-oluk-isitma/ page for installation-ready underfloor heating sets.
Product Name Heatmax TmaxPro
Product Description Heating Cable for HeatingMax Snow Ice Prevention Purposes
Heating Technology Series resistant Single conductor heating cable
EAN CODE : 8683498834290
NACE CODE : 4321
Cable Length [m] Cut to lengths and fabricated finished
TmaxPro Power [W/m] 20Watt/m, 25Watt/m, 30Watt/m
Mains [V] AC 230 V – 380 V
Cable Type Single conductor ( TmaxPro )
Cable Insulation 100% Aluminum foil coating and copper braid
Conductor Insulation XLPE
Outer Case TPU
IP Class IPX7
Certificate CE, EAC, SEMKO
UV Protection YES
Warranty [Yıl] 10
Cold End Yes
Cold End Length [m] Standard 300cm
Number of Cold Tips 2 ( TmaxPro )
Cold End Diameter[mm²] 1.5 mm²
Bending Diameter[mm][Min] 42mm
Cable Diameter[mm] 6.9mm
Shipment Carton Packing
Field Cuttable No
Deformation Limit [N] 1500 N
Application Temperature [°C][Min] -5 °C
Non-Energized Withstand Temperature [°C][Max] 90 °C
Energized Withstand Temperature [°C][Max] 60 °C