Elektrikli Yerden Isıtma Kablosu İmalatı ve Türleri
Electric underfloor heating; It draws attention with its fast assembly, easy control and lifetime trouble-free usage features. Although the unit price of electricity in our country is relatively high, consumption values are decreasing thanks to the use of electric underfloor heating applications together with smart control systems, and it is more and more demanded in the housing sector with the feeling of comfort it creates.
Electric Underfloor Heating has 3 types.
- Mat System : It is the assembly of T2max heating cables on the carrier net at certain intervals and making them ready for application. Heating cables, which are laid on the ground in the form of a mattress and covered with compounds such as alum / kalekim, are controlled by a thermostat.
- Wired System: It is a system that consists of mounting T2Max heating cables to the floor with connection apparatus. Determining the spacing and form of the cables in the field according to the heating plan creates an advantage for areas with different isometry. This is the main difference between it and the matte system. After the heating cables are laid on the floor, they are covered with compounds such as screed / kalekim. The system is controlled by a digital thermostat and floor sensor. On this page, cable system promotion and sales are made.
- Carbon Film : They are ultra-thin (1mm) heaters produced for effective heating under flooring such as parquet, vinyl or laminated parquet. They are produced as standard in 100cm, 80cm, 50cm widths. Unlike the mat system and the cable system, there is no need to cover the heater with alum or kalekim.
Note: The products on this page are to introduce the heating cables, which are the main components of the underfloor heating system. It is prepared for our customers who sell materials, make project-based purchases or make wholesale purchases. You can check our https://www.isitmax.com/yerden-isitma/ page for ready-to-install underfloor heating sets.
Taking into account the climatic conditions of our country, flooring types, building insulation structures and consumer expectations, 2 different underfloor heating cables are presented to your liking. ISITMAX can custom manufacture any size, power and technical specification.
As standard ;
Single Conductor : TMax
- It has high mechanical strength.
- Ideal for building circuits with long runs.
- There are cold ends at both ends of the cable.
- They can be produced in various Ohm values
Double Conductor : T2Max
- It is suitable for use in small areas.
- It has high mechanical strength standards.
- It provides ease of feeding from a single point.
- 17Watt/mt power output
All mattresses are automatically controlled by the HT series digital surface-mounted thermostat and floor sensor.